Sole, pronounced solay, is a sea-salt water saturation which is very high in ionic minerals. The following recipe is an inexpensive supplement one create at home.
- A Glass Jar ( preferably wide-mouth mason jar)
- A plastic or non-metal lid
- 1-2 cups of Himalayan Salt, Celtic Salt or Real Salt
- Filtered water
- Tincture bottle (not necessary but efficient)
- Fill the jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan Salt, Real Salt or Celtic Salt (or a mixture of the three my personal preference!).
- Add fresh water to the jar, leaving about an inch at the top for room to "breathe".
- Put a plastic lid and shake the jar gently. (metal will rust)
- Leave on the counter, or in pantry overnight to allow the salt dissolve.
- The next day, if there is still some salt on the bottom of the jar, the water has absorbed its maximum amount of salt and the Sole is ready to use.
- If all of the salt is absorbed, add more salt and continue doing so each day until some remains until the water becomes fully saturated with salt.
To use: Mix 1 tsp of the Sole in to a glass of water and consume every morning on an empty stomach.
Do not use a metal utensil to measure or touch the Sole with any metal object. I personally use a miron glass tincture bottle for easy travelling.
How to Use Sole
Sole will not go "bad" because salt is naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
To continue your Sole add more water and sea salt as needed to keep salt in the jar, and the water fully saturated.
To drink, add 1 tsp to a glass of water each morning before eating or drinking. Sole may initiate a detox reaction or headache, work up the amount slowly, and responsibly.